Sep 08, 2023
Update for Waiver Requests on Service Now
- There will be a specification on waiver requests in the next Service Now update which separates participant specific and study specific waivers for Participant Payments. Fee Waivers for OnCore will remain the same.
- You can put in a Service Now request through this link: Service Now.
Reminder for Participant Payments and paying minors
- We just wanted to send a reminder that the Participant Payment system no longer allows for new studies starting in the payments system to pay minors (those under the age of 18).
- The only way studies are able to use the Participant Payments system to pay minors is if they have already been paying them through the system with an existing study (they are grandfathered in).
- Information for this can be found at this link: Paying Minor Participants.
Study Monitor Access to Epic Link and eReg
- Study monitor access to Epic Link and eReg is now available!
- Study monitors will be given unique login information to these systems so that they can perform monitoring visits, remote or in-person, without requiring the study team member to navigate through the documentation for them.
- Information about this process can be found at Study Monitor Access.