What to Expect When You Spend Time in Utah
Work Hard, Play Hard
Work/life balance is an important element to the culture of our institution. We offer not just competitive programs of study but also a quality of life that's hard to beat. Whether you ski, bike, hike, or just walk, our outdoors scene is unparalleled, and the natural beauty of Utah draws visitors internationally.
If you are considering moving to Utah, please look through our resources. We welcome diversity to our way of life.
Faculty, fellows, and residents in the Division of Urology have compiled the below list to showcase all that Salt Lake City and Utah have to offer!
Events & Entertainment
Arts and Culture
- Ballet West/Nutcracker
- “Old Jews Telling Jokes” Nights at Feldman’s Deli
- Festival of Colors at the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple
- Red Butte Garden Concert Series
- Salt Lake City Acting Company
- Salt Lake Symphony
- Sundance Film Festival
- The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square
- The Hive Winery
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Viva la Diva Cabaret Dinner Show
- Buffalo Roundup on Antelope Island
- Dog Sledding
- LoToJa Classic 200+ Mile Bike Ride
- Oktoberfest at Snowbird
- Deer Valley Torchlight Parade
- Park City Torchlight Parade
- Snowbird Torchlight Parade and Fireworks
- Via Ferrata in Ogden
- Sheepdog Championship/ Soldier Hollow Classic
- Wyoming Downs Horse Racing
- Zoolights and Events
Sports and Recreation
Parks and Monuments
Camp, hike, and explore some of the beautiful national parks in Utah and the surrounding areas.
Favorite State Parks
Utah has 43 state parks, each full of beautiful scenery and endless opportunities for adventure. Here are a few of our favorites!