The Research Immunohistochemistry Core within the Biorepository & Molecular Pathology shared resource, offers a variety of tissue staining and image analysis services on formalin-fixed or frozen tissue sections from human/animal, xenograft, organoids, or cell pellets:
- Single immunohistochemistry or immunofluorescence stains
- Multiplex immunohistochemistry or immunofluorescence stains
- Development of novel immunohistochemical stains
- Slide scanning (brightfield or immunofluorescence)
- Image analysis
- Multispectral imaging and Spectral unmixing with the Vectra Polaris
- Beatrice Knudsen, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology
- Jeff Stanley, BS, Tissue Staining Specialist
- Yoko DeRose, PhD, Research Scientist
- Wei Zhang, PhD, Image Analysis Consultant
Please contact us at BMP-ResearchIHC@hci.utah.edu for additional information, questions, and inquiries for specific services.
For project requests involving immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence and image analysis, please complete the below form and email it to BMP-ResearchIHC@hci.utah.edu.