- Winter-Reflections on Harriet A. Washington’s Lessons about Racism in Medicine
- Fall- CHeEtAH
- Summer-Evening Ethics: Ethics Issues of COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- Spring-Lessons from the ages: Re-reading the classic, Arrowsmith
- Winter--Discussions of the Impact of Racial Resentment on Health and Politics with Jonathan M. Metzl, MD, PhD
- Fall--Emerging Ethical Issues in Psychedelic Research, with Benjamin R. Lewis, MD
- Summer--Medical Ethics and Humanities Amidst a Pandemic
- Spring--Caring—How can we work together to address drug shortages and drug costs?
- Winter--Being White in Healthcare - How Privilege, Bias and Racism Affect Outcomes
- Fall--Half Day Ethics Training for Hospital Ethics Committee Members
- Summer--Bodies of Evidence
- Spring--A Final, Sacred Gift
- Winter--Culture of Health: A Possible Afterword to the Evening Ethics Discussion on Bridging the "Two Cultures" of Science and the Humanities
- Fall--The Human Story of Illness: Health Humanities Portraits for Physicians in Training, an NEH Grant
- Summer-Medical Ethics and Humanities Transition
- Spring--CAUTION: Student (Gene) Drivers on Board
- Winter-Challenges to Treating Drug Addiction in our Homeless
- Fall-Discussion around America's quest for a more fair and affordable health care system
- Summer-"White People" and Reflections in Cultural Humility
- Spring--Proxy-witnessing: thoughtful reflections on a photo from Auschwitz
- Winter--"What Do You Do When You Are Being Recorded?"
- Fall--"Pharmacoeconomics--an evolving tool in health care assessment"
- Summer-"A Challenge to all Clinicians, Educators, and Scholars to Help the Children"
- Spring-"Educational Points/Reflections from Native Voices Evening Ethics, November 2015
- Winter-"Is Assisted Dying in Minors "the end of suffering, or the beginning of eugenics?"
- Fall-"Beyond Versus: The Struggle to Understand the Interaction of Nature and Nurture"
- Summer-"Innovative Changes in Teaching for Division of Medical Ethics and Humanities at the School of Medicine"
- Spring-"A Year in Washington D.C.: Helping Older Adults with Healthcare Planning," "Creating Healthy Communities: The DMEH Panel with Anna Deavere Smith: 'How We Perform, Understand, and Learn from Stories of Healthcare in Utah.'”
For older newsletters, visit the Wayback Machine at archive.org/web