Linda Carr-Lee Faix, MA, PhC
Center for Health Ethics, Arts, and Humanities (CHeEtAH)
Center for Health Ethics, Arts, and Humanities,
Office of the Senior Vice President, Education Unit,
University of Utah, 26 S. 2000 E., EHSEB 5515,
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5750
Phone: 801-587-5884, or 801-792-4463;
- Protection of vulnerable populations
- Teamwork building and consensus development among diverse stakeholders
- Building communication bridges and understanding perspectives among players in business ethics and medical ethics situations
- Applied ethics curriculum development
Selected Medical Ethics and Humanities Articles:
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix (Spring 2021): Lessons from the ages: Re-reading the classic, Arrowsmith
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix (Spring 2020): Caring—How can we work together to address drug shortages and drug costs? (an interview of Q & A with Erin Fox, PharmD, BCPS, FASHP, Senior Director, Drug Information and Support Services, UHealth)
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix, (Winter 2017) "Challenges to Treating Drug Addiction in Our Homeless"
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix, (Winter 2016) “What do you do when you are being recorded?”
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix, (Summer 2016) "A Challenge to all Clinicians, Educators, and Scholars to Help the Children"
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix, (Fall 2015) "The Ethics of Telemedicine"
- Linda Carr-Lee Faix and Peggy Battin, (Winter 2014) "Is Assisted Dying in Minors"the end of suffering or the beginning of eugenics?"