The Ullman lab benefits from a strong neighboring community of cell biologists including the Beckerle lab, the Myers lab and the Mendoza lab. We also have ongoing collaborations with the Sundquist, Frost, and Niwa labs -with recent publication highlights:
- Gu, LaJoie et al., LEM2 recruits CHMP7 for ESCRT-mediated nuclear envelope closure in fission yeast and human cells. PNAS 2017
- De Castro et al., Repo-Man/PP1 regulates heterochromatin formation in interphase. Nature Communications, 2017
- von Appen, LaJoie et al., LEM2 phase separation promotes ESCRT-mediated nuclear envelope reformation. Nature 2020
- Wigington et al., Systematic Discovery of Short Linear Motifs Decodes Calcineurin Phosphatase Signaling. Molecular Cell 2020
Past collaboration with Cancer Center colleagues includes:
- Khorshad et al., shRNA library screening identifies nucleocytoplasmic transport as a mediator of BCR-ABL1 kinase-independent resistance. Blood 2015
- Hoffman et al., Mechanical stress triggers nuclear remodeling and the formation of transmembrane actin nuclear lines with associated nuclear pore complexes. Mol Biol Cell. 2020.