The ColoCare Executive Committee uses the following process to approve all research projects that use ColoCare Study data and resources.
Feasibility Review (highly recommended)
We highly encourage potential applicants to reach out to the ColoCare Study prior to submitting their proposal for assistance with completing the document and to answer any questions that might arise regarding research that utilizes this valuable international resource.
- Contact email@example.com
- Email a ColoCare PI as listed on the How to Contact Us page.
- Connect with an active ColoCare Working Group
Project Proposal Review
- Complete the Project Proposal Form, which asks you to describe your aims, study design, analysis plan, and other details about your project.
- Once completed, email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Completed Project Proposal Form.
- The ColoCare Executive Committee will review the feasibility and scientific merit of the project and vote to approve, reject, or request to revise and resubmit your proposal.