Huntsman Cancer Institute Education & Training
Undergraduate Students Training Opportunities
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities at the University of Utah
- Genomics Summer Research for Minorities
- Cancer Center Research Programs
- Cancer Investigator Directory
- PathMaker Scholars Program
- Community Outreach and Prevention Education
Research at HCI is divided into four research programs that include laboratory, clinical, and population-based efforts. Prospective undergraduate research associates are encouraged to contact faculty directly regarding available opportunities. Faculty can be viewed by research program or via the cancer investigator directory.
In addition, the University of Utah provides research opportunities, many of which offer training in HCI laboratories.