Information for Investigators
The Center for Quantitative Cancer Imaging at Huntsman Cancer Institute provides investigators with the most advanced cancer imaging technologies, including radiopharmaceuticals and instrumentation, to enable the highest quality research.
Initiate a Study Request
If you are an investigator and would like more information on initiating a preclinical study with the Center for Quantitative Cancer Imaging, you please contact Jeffrey Yap, PhD to discuss your project and study:
Jeffrey T. Yap, PhD
Center for Quantitative Cancer Imaging
1950 Circle of Hope, Suite 6810
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
After contacting us about the study, several processes must be completed before starting your study and are listed below:
- Application for IACUC approval
- Information for IACUC imaging protocol portion of the application must be approved by the CQCI Associate Director.
- Radioisotope Use Application (if needed)
- Brief Written Project Proposal
- Must include: Background, Specific Aims, Hypotheses to be tested, Experimental Approach.
- No more than 2 pages in length.
- Small Animal Imaging Core lab approval (if needed)
- Small Animal Imaging Core Website