Evidence-Based and Promising Practice
The Utah Addiction Center (UAC) combines innovative technology and learning strategies to provide technical assistance and training on current EBPs and promising practices. Efforts include training and intense technical assistance utilizing a combination of:
- in-person training,
- self-paced on-line courses,
- distance learning,
- and our virtual clinic, V-TECH (Visual Training and Educational Clinics for Health Care).
EBP offerings are tailored to the target audience. Below are highly requested topics. Please contact us for additional information or visit our training and events calendar to view upcoming events.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Recovery Oriented System of Care (ROSC)
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Health System Integration
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Cultural Competency