Community Resources

Substance Abuse Treatment Services

The Utah Addiction Center does not provide direct treatment services. 

If you are a resident of Salt Lake County, please contact:

Assessment and Referral Services (ARS)

Phone: 801.587.2770

If you reside outside of Salt Lake County, please use the following map located on the Utah Deptment of Human Services, Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health's website to locate the treatment services in your county.

Utah Substance Abuse Treatment Agency Map

Contact Us

Utah Addiction Center

Phone: 801-581-3174

530 South Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108

Ways to Give

You can help the Utah Addiction Center continue to progress with even a small contribution.

Learn More