The focus of the dialogue will be "Ethical Issues in Human Germ-line Editing". We will be presenting on the current science of CRISPR Cas-9 technology, and the ethical issues surrounding its application from a theological perspective.
- Dates: Friday and Saturday, October 6-7, 2017
- Location: Episcopal Conference Center of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT
- Friday, October 6th, 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 7th, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Conference Location and Parking Info:
The Episcopal Conference Center is located on 200 East and the corner of 100 South(link is external).
- There are approximately 30 spaces at the ECCU on the north side of the building.
- City Creek Parking – 1st 2 hours are free
- Eagle Gate Parking - $1.00 for first hour and then $2.00 per hour (located across from Harmon’s City Creek parking lot)
- Street parking – 2 hour free on Saturday; parking enforced until 8:00 pm
- Trax stop 4 blocks away from ECCU
Conference Agenda updated 10-2-17>>
- Jeffrey Botkin, MD, MPH, Division of Medical Ethics, Dept of Human Genetics and Pediatrics at the University of Utah
- John Carey, MD, MPH, Department of Pediatrics at the University of Utah
- David Nichols, MDiv(link is external), Mount Tabor Lutheran Church, Salt Lake City