Current Lab Members
- MS, Virginia Commonwealth University, Neurobiology - 2008
- BS, The Pennsylvania State University, Biology - 2002
I joined the Deininger lab in June of 2011 with the major goal of preparing this newly transplanted lab for future growth and success. This includes maintaining multiple mouse colonies, performing cell sorting, training personnel, adapting new techniques, and maintaining the day-to-day operations.
LLS Special Fellow
- PhD, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Pharmacology
- MPS, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Environmental and Forest Biology
- MS, Northwest Sci-tech University of Agriculture and Forestry, Plant science
- BS, Northwest Normal University, Biology
I joined the lab in July 2014 to study molecular pathways involved in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, myelofibrosis, and acute myeloid leukemia. My major project focuses on exploring the enzyme SIRT5 as a potential drug target in acute myeloid leukemia.
- BS, University of Arizona, Molecular & Cellular Biology, Minor in Biochemistry - 2016