Invitation to Judge @ B2B 2022
Now in its 12th year, the annual Bench to Bedside Competition gives university students from across Utah a chance to showcase their talents as they work together and find innovative solutions to problems currently facing health care providers.
Each year, we assemble a team of judges from various disciplines to come together and evaluate the teams and their respective projects. The valuable feedback our judges provide gives each team the opportunity to refine their product or service and continue transforming health care in our community.
This year, Judging will be completed in two phases:
Phase 1: Online-only evaluation
Completed online between March 30th - April 6th, selected judges will be expected to complete the following:
- Review the sections of each assigned team's competition submission relevant to your judging category (Medicine, Business, Engineering or Health care IT).
- Review the 3-minute pitch video for each of your assigned teams.
- Rate each team's project on several key criteria fundamental to your assigned discipline.
- Submit all scores and feedback via the digital judging application YouNoodle by Wednesday April 6, 2022.
- Total time commitment: Approximately 1-1.5 hours.
Phase 2: In-person judging at our Competition Night Event
- Attend the live competition night on April 11th, 2022.
- Interview the same teams you reviewed during the first judging round online
- Complete a judging rubric using the same online judging platform, YouNoodle, on your mobile device.
- Judging will be open from 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Additional information, including the full agenda for the evening and how to RSVP, is available here.
Register to Judge at Bench to Bedside 2022
If you know someone who should share their expertise at this year's Bench to Bedside Competition, please feel free to share this page with them. Colleagues, professional connections, or qualified friends or family members are welcome to apply.