Bench to Bedside Post-Competition Funding
Competition funds are awarded the night of the closing event only, and are of varied amounts. YOU HAVE 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THE COMPETITION TO USE YOUR FUNDS.
Funds are released to a team-formed company: This request will be reviewed by CMI and must be signed off by all members on the winning B2B team.
Award Release of Funds to Team Formed Company:
Steps to submit for purchase:
- Click on the Award Release to Company link under the Post Competition Funding tab and complete the form.
- Attach your Company W9.
- Attach an itemized list of your projected needs with their associated costs.
- Attach a signed agreement from all team members.
- The committee will review your request and you will be granted all, none, or some of your requested funding amount. To improve the likelihood that your funding request is approved, please be thorough in explaining how you will be using the funds to further your project. For larger awards, a single disbursement will likely not exceed 50% of the total award.
- If you have remaining funds that aren't awarded, you may request for another disbursement after successfully illustrating the effective use of previously granted funds.