Bench-2-Bedside $500 Prototyping Funds Reimbursement
Welcome to the Bench-2-Bedside reimbursement process! We are excited to have you. The most important thing we can impart on you, REMEMBER YOUR TEAM NUMBER! Below is an overview of the Bench to Bedside process to use your $500 prototyping funds.
Bench-2-Bedside $500 Prototyping Fund
Each team, when they sign up, is allotted $500 for development of their device or idea. Below are the steps to use your funds.
Prototyping funds are available to ALL Bench-2-Bedside teams registered for the current competition year only (October-April). This means teams cannot attempt to collect prototyping funds from previous years. THEY EXPIRE AFTER THE COMPETITION, so use them up!
- You cannot pay yourself
- Keep track of all receipts and submit ORIGINAL receipts within 30 days.
- Prototyping funds will be reimbursed after you have made the purchase.
- All funds are subject to approval – electronics MUST be approved before purchase.
- Food items from Bench-2-Bedside teams will not qualify for reimbursement.
- Average turnaround time for reimbursements is 15-20 business days.
Steps to submit for purchase:
- Complete the form on the Reimbursement page.
- TAPE all edges of ORIGINAL receipts to a blank sheet of paper and scan to CMI@utah.edu. DO NOT THROW AWAY UNTIL YOU HAVE RECIVED YOUR REIMBURSEMNT.
- SUBMIT within 30 days of purchase.